The AIA Trust published articles this past year in various AIA member publications. In case you missed them, these practice resources are all now available on the AIA Trust website—along with some new resources on vital topics such as financial management and cyber risk assessment. Check them out today!
Whether you’d like to learn more about tackling management dilemmas, preparing project proposals, or starting a firm, this listing of topics can help you and your firm to catch up on what you need to know:
- Designing for Sustainability
- Employee Onboarding: Best Practices
- How Employment Lawsuits Can Destroy Your Firm
- Preparing Proposals
- Project Documentation: To Write or Not to Write
- Tips for launching a successful new practice
- Small Firm Claims Study (2017)
- What architects need to know about leadership succession
Plus, the AIA Trust has recently published some helpful resources that list critical, need-to-know info:
Visit our resources page for a complete listing of AIA Trust practice resources.
Be sure also to visit AIA’s Risk Management Page for additional resources.
And, check out our 2019 Annual Report for a complete update on AIA Trust activities over the past year.