Cyber Liability Insurance
If your firm uses design software or stores data online, you’re vulnerable to a cyberattack. Any breach of your system could result in catastrophic losses in finances, data, reputation, and productivity while you recover and realign your defenses.
That doesn’t mean you have to revert to drafting boards and filing cabinets. Victor Insurance Managers Inc. offers Cyber Liability Insurance designed specifically for the risk management and cyber insurance needs of small- and mid-sized architecture firms.
Your coverage as an AIA member includes:
- Coverage admitted with an A-rated carrier
- Exclusive access to Victor Response, a market leading mobile app that provides a range of proactive cybersecurity tools and services, including:
– cybersecurity advice
– real time threat alerts
– instant claims notification
– risks management tools; phishing training, dark web monitoring, and deep network scanning
- Comprehensive business interruption covering the full supply chain
- Full cybercrime cover
- Unlimited reinstatement
- Cover for full data re-creation
Start with Victor’s Cyber Risk Kit, which will inform you of the exposures architects face each day, assess your firm’s risk, and identify comprehensive cyber solutions. Then, fill out an easy application to gain cyber coverage beyond what most competitors offer.
Take the next step
Learn more from our provider
(301) 961 9800
A.M. Best has affirmed the Financial Strength Rating (FSR) of A++ (Superior) for Chubb’s core operating insurance companies.