Business Overhead Disability Insurance
If a disabling injury or illness leaves you unable to work, the financial impact can devastate your business, especially for sole practitioners and single-professional firms.
Get relief for your bottom line with the AIA Trust Group Business Overhead Disability Insurance Plan from New York Life Insurance.
As an AIA member, you may qualify for up to a $10,000 monthly benefit to reimburse your firm’s office expenses while you recover.
When you meet eligibility requirements, expenses covered may include:
- Rent, real estate taxes, mortgage interest
- Employee salaries and benefit contributions
- Business equipment loans and leases, business loan interest, depreciation, and insurance premiums
- Maintenance, utilities, and services
The AIA Trust Group Business Overhead Disability Insurance Plan provides member rates and flexible monthly benefit amounts. Choose from two plans that pay benefits for up to 12 or 24 months.
Eligibility requirements include:
- Active AIA membership
- Under age 60
- Actively-at-work at least 20 hours a week
- U.S. citizen or Puerto Rico resident (except for FL, NC, NV, VT, WA, and other territories)
- Not on active duty in the military.
Take the next step
Enroll in The AIA Trust Group Business Overhead Plan
Learn more from our provider
(877) 801 3727
New York Life Insurance Company, rated A++ for financial strength from A.M. Best Company (as of 7/22/20), brings financial stability, and the capability to pay policyholder claims.
Underwritten by New York Life Insurance Company (NY, NY 10010) on group policy form GMR. Learn more about each products features, costs, eligibility, renewability, exclusions and limitations. NYL-1885619