AIA components: Offer your members a practice coach
AIA components may subscribe to Practice Coach to help members manage risks and prevent lawsuits. Both the component and the component members will have access to a practice coach for practice-related, risk-management questions.
Practice Coach can help your members
- Negotiate and interpret contracts
- Navigate through dispute resolution with clients, employees, and contractors
- Understand how to structure effective joint ventures
- Evaluate benefits of incorporating their practice
- Understand options to collect past dues or disputed fees
- Consider hiring or firing an employee
- Identify factors in transferring ownership of their firm
- Determine whether they need to hire a lawyer for their situation
Practice coach offers your component
- Another member benefit to attract and retain new members with little additional workload.
- Direct access to a Practice Coach 800 number for components and members to utilize.
- Thirty calls, available for use between the component and members.
30 calls: $750 annual fee
Additional calls may be purchased at a reduced rate.
For members with ongoing questions, an individual subscription to Practice Coach will be suggested and once subscribed, the component will receive a 10% rebate of the first-year subscription price.
Take the next step
Enroll your AIA component in Practice Coach today. Help your members navigate their legal risks–with a component subscription to Practice Coach.
To enroll, simply complete both the Component Subscriber Profile and Subscriber Agreement and submit them with your payment.
Component Subscriber Agreement
Practice Coach, LLC
5 Corporate Park, Suite 280
Irvine CA 92606
firstname.lastname@example.org (note: actual services are only provided via telephone through the 800 number)
(800) 688 9780 with questions or to enroll. The Practice Coach phone is staffed M-F, 8:30am–5pm PT or 12:30pm–8pm ET; outside these hours, a voicemail may be left.
Important: Please note that Practice Coach Services are offered as an informational resource on practice-related legal and professional practice topics and are not offered as legal, architectural, accounting, or other professional services. Neither your subscription nor any telephone conversation will establish an attorney-client relationship.