Privacy & terms
This Notice describes how the AIA Trust collects, uses, shares, and retains personal information that you provide to us, or that we collect, when you use the AIA Trust website located at theaiatrust.com or related mobile applications, or AIA Trust products and services, and complete related forms, participate in AIA Trust events, or communicate with one of our customer service representatives (“Personal Data”).
If you disagree with anything in this Notice, you must not use the sites or mobile applications, or provide personal information to use in connection with AIA Trust products or services.
Please note that if you purchase AIA Trust products, such as insurance plans, through a website, you should refer to that website for information about their practices concerning Personal Data. The AIA Trust has no control over, and is not responsible for, the Personal Data practices and policies of any of its providers.
HOW TO CONTACT US
The AIA Trust is headquartered in the District of Columbia, in the United States. You may contact the AIA Trust executive director if you have any questions or concerns about AIA Trust policies or practices (“Policy) regarding Personal Data at the following address:
The AIA Trust
1735 New York Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20006-5292
The AIA Trust’s hours of operation are from 9am- 5pm ET, Monday through Friday (except national holidays). To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. Please do not send us sensitive information, such as your credit card or social security numbers, via email. It is possible that during transmission of your email this information may be intercepted by a third party. We cannot guarantee its safety while in transit. If you choose to contact AIA Trust staff using an email address, a discussion forum, text message or other electronic communication method, or if you choose to complete an online form provided on AIA Trust website you may be asked to provide your name, email address or other personal information. The purpose of collecting this information is to allow staff to respond to your enquiry or to evaluate individual web services. Only authorized staff will have access to the information provided and the information will only be used for the purpose it was intended.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
The AIA Trust does not collect Personal Data on a regular basis, but it is possible that your communications with the AIA Trust in order to access the information provided by the AIA Trust could involve Personal Data. In addition, as described below, the AIA Trust may gain access to Personal Data through its access to the membership database maintained by The American Institute of Architects (“AIA”).
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
Most of the AIA Trust’s communications are with persons who indicate an interest in the products, services and information provided by the AIA Trust. Those communications may involve personal data depending on the area of a person’s interest in the products, services and information provided by the AIA Trust. The AIA Trust communicates with such persons electronically and through bulk mailings. All electronic communications adhere to the CAN SPAM Act.
AIA grants access to its membership database to the AIA Trust for certain purposes, and it is the understanding of the AIA Trust that member data, including personal data, may be obtained by AIA through online registration or through paper applications submitted for membership. Please note that AIA controls, operates, maintains, and oversees a membership database in which such personal data may be stored, and you should consult the AIA’s website for information concerning its policies and practices with respect to any personal data stored in that database.
COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
The AIA Trust endeavors to comply with applicable privacy laws and regulations, including those relating to data security. With respect to any personal data in the membership database maintained by AIA, the AIA Trust understands that to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, AIA has implemented the appropriate physical, and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information that they collect online and by paper. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, AIA computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Anyone using this system expressly consents to such monitoring and is advised that if such monitoring reveals evidence of possible abuse or criminal activity, such evidence may be provided to appropriate law enforcement officials. To access your member information to modify it or to opt out of any of AIA communications, visit aia.org and click on the login button to sign in and manage your AIA account.
WEB BROWSING PRACTICES
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser ‘Help’ for how to do this). The cookies we use:
- Email related cookies: Our site offers an email newsletter subscription service and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed
- Forms related cookies: When you submit data to us through a form, such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Analytics cookies: Our site uses certain third-party cookies, such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Adwords. These are trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
External links disclaimer
The AIA Trust provides links from our site to external websites because they provide information that may interest persons who visit our site. This is provided as a convenience only. AIA Trust is not responsible for the legality or accuracy of information on externally linked sites, for any costs incurred while using externally linked sites, or for the privacy practices and policies of such sites.
Social networking sites and applications
Our site is not directed to children under the age of 13, so if you are not 13 years or older, please do not use our site. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 13. If we learn that personal data of persons less than 13 years-of-age has been collected through our site, we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child or a minor under the age of 13 has posted, submitted or otherwise communicated Personal Data to our site without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may take appropriate action to remove the minor’s personal data from our systems.
EU DATA SUBJECTS
This section applies if you are an individual located in the European Union (“EU”) (“EU Data Subject”). For these purposes, reference to the EU also includes the European Economic Area countries of Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway and, where applicable, Switzerland.
The AIA Trust is the data controller for the processing of any personal data it collects as described in this Policy.
Subject to applicable law, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right of access: If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your personal data and, if so, provide you with a copy of that personal data (along with certain other details).
- Right to rectification: If your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to have it rectified or completed. If we have shared your personal data with others, we will tell them about the rectification where If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your personal data so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to erasure: You may ask us to delete or remove your personal data and we will do so.
- Right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your prior
- Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority: If you have a concern about our privacy practices, including the way we have handled your personal data, you can report it to the data protection authority that is authorized to hear those
You may exercise your rights by contacting us as indicated under “How to Contact Us” section of this policy.
“Legitimate interests” means the interests of the AIA Trust in conducting and managing our organization. For example, we have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data to analyze how the site, our products and our services are being used by you, and to ensure network and information security, as described in this Notice. When we process your personal data for our legitimate interests, we make sure to consider and balance any potential impact on you, and your rights under data protection laws. Our legitimate interests do not automatically override your interests. We will not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you, unless we have your consent or those activities are otherwise required or permitted to by law. You have the right to object to processing that is based on our legitimate interests. For more information on your rights, please see “Your Rights” section above.
MODIFICATIONS TO THIS NOTICE
If we make any material changes to this Notice or the way we use, share or collect personal data, we will notify you by revising the “Last Updated” at the top of this Notice, prominently posting an announcement of the changes on our site, or sending an email to the email address you most recently provided us (unless we do not have such an email address) prior to the new policy taking effect.
Any future changes we make to this Notice will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notification sent to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this Notice.
In general, information is gathered only by AIA Trust providers and varies depending upon your request except in the case of contacting the Trust directly. This information is used only to respond directly to your question or concern and is not otherwise maintained or shared unless you have requested follow up by a Trust provider or another individual.
By using our website, the Trust is able to log general statistical information (from log files) such as: the domain name, IP address and browser type of our website visitors. With the information gathered, we are better able to track interest in our website but the log file information does not contain personally identifiable information, such as name, address, phone, etc. and is used only in the aggregate.
NON AIA TRUST WEBSITES
Sharing information gathered
The AIA Trust website is designed to give our AIA members, both policyholders and prospective customers, a means of gathering information about AIA Trust services and products. Our site will only collect information that you voluntarily provide in order for us to service your request. If you have provided personal information on our website in order to obtain additional information, such as a policy quote or information concerning your insurance policies, we may need to share that information with authorized third parties as necessary to service your request. We do not sell any member or customer information to mailing list companies or telemarketing companies.
Protecting information gathered and security
Personal information you have provided is limited to employees and agents of the AIA Trust who need to know that information in order to service your request. The AIA Trust maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable regulations to guard your personal information. The AIA Trust only retains the information collected for as long as required to respond to the situation.
Notification of changes
AIA TRUST WEB PROPERTIES
Linked AIA websites
|The Architects Foundation|
|AIA Knowledge Communities|
AIA Trust program provider websites
|Victor Insurance Managers Inc. (AIA Trust resources for AIA members)|
|New York Life Insurance Co.|
|ASPCA Pet Health Insurance|
|Global Travel Plus|
|Travel Insurance Select|
In addition, the AIA Trust website maintains links to A/E law firm participants in its Legal Network and to professional liability A/E insurers in its database.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE (“TERMS”) BEFORE USING THIS SITE. By continuing to access or use this site, or any service on this site, you signify your acceptance of the TERMS. From time to time, The AIA Trust, (“the Trust”) may modify the TERMS. Accordingly, please continue to review the TERMS whenever accessing or using this site. Your use of this site, or any service on the site, after the posting of modifications to the TERMS will constitute your acceptance of the TERMS, as modified. If, at any time, you do not wish to accept the TERMS, you may not use the site. Any terms or conditions proposed by you that are in addition to or which conflict with the TERMS are expressly rejected by the Trust and shall be of no force or effect.
- User Assent to Terms and Conditions of Service. You represent that you have read and agree to be bound by the TERMS for www.TheAIATrust.com. You further agree: (i) to comply with applicable U.S. federal, state, local, and foreign laws and regulations regarding the transmission of any data obtained from the Service (as defined herein) in accordance with the TERMS; (ii) not to use the Service for illegal purposes; and (iii) not to interfere or disrupt networks connected to the Service.
- Disclaimer. All content provided on this Web site is based upon information which we believe to be reliable and should be understood to be general insurance information only. It is not intended to be taken as advice with respect to any individual situation and cannot be relied upon as such. Insureds should consult their insurance advisors with respect to individual coverage issues.
- Intellectual Property. This Web site, including but not limited to text, content, photographs, video, audio and graphics (the “Service”), is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, international treaties and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the U.S. and other countries. The Service is also protected as a collective work or compilation under U.S. copyright and other laws and treaties. All individual articles, columns and other elements making up the Service are also copyrighted works. You agree to abide by all applicable copyright and other laws, as well as any additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in the Service.
- Restrictions on Use. You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with the TERMS. You agree to use the Service solely for the use and benefit of your own organization, and not for resale or other transfer to, or use by or for the benefit of, any other person or entity. You agree not to use, transfer, distribute or dispose of any information contained in the Service in any manner that could compete with the business of the Trust. You acknowledge that the Service has been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected and arranged by the Trust and others (including certain other information sources) through the application of methods and standards of judgment developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort and money and constitutes valuable intellectual property and trade secrets of the Trust and such others. You agree to protect the proprietary rights of the Trust and all others having rights in the Service during and after the term of this agreement and to comply with all reasonable written requests made by the Trust or its suppliers of content, equipment or otherwise (“Suppliers”) to protect their and others’ contractual, statutory and common law rights in the Service. You agree to notify the Trust in writing promptly upon becoming aware of any unauthorized access or use of the Service by any party or of any claim that the Service infringes upon any copyright, trademark or other contractual, statutory or common law rights.
- Further Restrictions on Use. YOU MAY NOT COPY, REPRODUCE, RECOMPILE, DECOMPILE, DISASSEMBLE, REVERSE ENGINEER, DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, DISPLAY, PERFORM, MODIFY, UPLOAD TO, CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS FROM, TRANSMIT OR IN ANY WAY EXPLOIT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE, EXCEPT THAT YOU MAY DOWNLOAD MATERIAL FROM THE SERVICE AND/OR MAKE PRINT COPIES FOR USE WITHIN YOUR ORGANIZATION, PROVIDED THAT ALL COPIES RETAIN ALL COPYRIGHT AND OTHER PROPRIETARY NOTICES. THE ANALYSIS AND PRESENTATION INCLUDED IN THE SERVICE MAY NOT BE RECIRCULATED, REDISTRIBUTED OR PUBLISHED BY YOU WITHOUT THE TRUST’S PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT. MODIFICATION OF THE SERVICE’S CONTENT WOULD BE A VIOLATION OF THE TRUST’S COPYRIGHT AND OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. ADDITIONALLY, YOU MAY NOT OFFER ANY PART OF THE SERVICE FOR SALE OR DISTRIBUTE IT OVER ANY OTHER MEDIUM INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO OVER-THE-AIR TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST, A COMPUTER NETWORK OR HYPERLINK FRAMING ON THE INTERNET WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE TRUST. THE SERVICE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN MAY NOT BE USED TO CONSTRUCT A DATABASE OF ANY KIND. NOR MAY THE SERVICE BE STORED (IN ITS ENTIRETY OR IN ANY PART) IN DATABASES FOR ACCESS BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY OR TO DISTRIBUTE ANY DATABASE SERVICES CONTAINING ALL OR PART OF THE SERVICE. YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICE IN ANY WAY TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF ANY DATA SOLD OR CONTRIBUTED BY YOU TO ANY THIRD PARTY. FURTHERMORE, YOU MAY NOT USE ANY OF THE TRUST’S NAMES OR MARKS IN ANY MANNER THAT CREATES THE IMPRESSION SUCH NAMES OR MARKS BELONG TO OR ARE ASSOCIATED WITH YOU OR YOUR ORGANIZATION OR IMPLY ANY ENDORSEMENT BY THE TRUST, AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE NO OWNERSHIP RIGHTS IN AND TO ANY OF THESE NAMES OR MARKS. YOU WILL NOT USE THE SERVICE, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN OR ANY OF THE TRUST’S NAMES OR MARKS IN UNSOLICITED MAILINGS OR SPAM MATERIAL AND WILL NOT SPAM OR SEND UNSOLICITED MAILINGS TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY USING THE SERVICE.
- License. You acquire no rights or licenses in or to the Service and materials contained therein other than the limited right to utilize the Service in accordance with the TERMS.
- Linking And Framing. The Trust prohibits caching this Web site, unauthorized hypertext links to this Web site, and the framing of any materials available through this Web site. The Trust reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames and specifically disclaims any responsibility for the contents of any other Internet sites linked to this Web site. Other Internet sites which are linked to this Web site have their own terms and conditions of use and policies. Access to any other Internet sites linked to this Web site is at your own risk and the Trust expressly disclaims any and all liability related to such sites.
- Linking—Additional Terms. (i) By linking to this Web site, you represent that you have read and agree to be bound by the TERMS. (ii) Upon linking to this site pursuant to the Terms, you will be granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license to use the “The AIA Trust” name solely for providing an underlined, textual link from your Web site to www.TheAIATrust.com, and for no other use.
- Rights Reserved. All present and future rights in and to trade secrets, patents, copyrights, trade names, trademarks, service marks, databases, know-how and other proprietary rights of any type under the laws of any governmental authority, domestic or foreign, including rights in and to all applications and registrations relating to the Service (the “IP Rights”) shall, as between you and the Trust, at all times be and remain the sole and exclusive property of the Trust. All present and future rights in and title to the Service (including the right to exploit the Service and any portions of the Service over any present or future technology) are reserved to the Trust.
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SERVICE AND ANYTHING CONTAINED THEREIN, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CONTENT, SERVICES, GOODS OR ADVERTISEMENTS (THE “ITEMS”) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THAT THE TRUST MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ITEMS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, TITLE OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. THE TRUST DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE IS COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR EQUIPMENT OR IS FREE OF ERRORS OR VIRUSES, WORMS OR “TROJAN HORSES” AND IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE YOU MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF SUCH DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. YOU AGREE THAT THE TRUST, ITS SUPPLIERS AND ITS THIRD-PARTY AGENTS SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR: (I) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGES, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE TRUST, ITS EMPLOYEES, SUBCONTRACTORS, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS OR OTHERWISE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE; OR (II) ANY FAULT, INACCURACY, OMISSION, DELAY OR ANY OTHER FAILURE IN THE SERVICE CAUSED BY YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE ON SUCH EQUIPMENT. THE CONTENT OF OTHER WEB SITES, SERVICES, GOODS OR ADVERTISEMENTS THAT MAY BE LINKED TO THE SERVICE IS NOT MAINTAINED OR CONTROLLED BY THE TRUST. THE TRUST IS THEREFORE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY, CONTENT OR ACCURACY OF OTHER WEB SITES, SERVICES OR GOODS THAT MAY BE LINKED TO, OR ADVERTISED ON, THE SERVICE. THE TRUST DOES NOT: (A) MAKE ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF THE LINKS PROVIDED ON, OR TO, THE SERVICE; (B) GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS OR ADEQUACY OF ANY OTHER WEB SITES, SERVICES, GOODS OR ADVERTISEMENTS THAT MAY BE LINKED TO THE SERVICE; OR (C) MAKE ANY ENDORSEMENT, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY OTHER WEB SITES, SERVICES, GOODS OR ADVERTISEMENTS THAT MAY BE LINKED TO THE SERVICE. THE TRUST IS ALSO NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RELIABILITY OR CONTINUED AVAILABILITY OF THE TELEPHONE LINES AND EQUIPMENT YOU USE TO ACCESS THE SERVICE. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE TRUST AND/OR THIRD-PARTY CONTRIBUTORS TO THE SERVICE MAY CHOOSE AT ANY TIME TO INHIBIT OR PROHIBIT THEIR CONTENT FROM BEING ACCESSED UNDER THE TERMS.
- Limitation of Liability. YOU AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL THE TRUST, ITS SUPPLIERS OR ITS THIRD-PARTY AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF THE TRUST HAS BEEN ADVISED SPECIFICALLY OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS OR ITEMS ON THE SERVICE OR ANY PROVISION OF THE TERMS, SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, THE TRANSMISSION OF ANY VIRUSES WHICH MAY INFECT A USER’S EQUIPMENT, FAILURE OF MECHANICAL OR ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT OR COMMUNICATION LINES, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, OR ANY FORCE MAJEURE. THE TRUST CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO THIS WEB SITE. (Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages.)
- Representations and Warranties. You represent, warrant and covenant that you: (i) have the power and authority to enter into this agreement; (ii) are at least eighteen (18) years old; (iii) shall not use any rights granted hereunder for any unlawful purpose; and (iv) shall use the Service only as set forth in these TERMS.
- Indemnification. You agree, at your own expense, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Trust and its employees, representatives, Suppliers and agents, against any claim, suit, action or other proceeding, to the extent based on or arising in connection with your use of the Service, or any links on the Service, including, but not limited to: (i) your use or someone using your computer’s use of the Service; (ii) a violation of the TERMS by you or anyone using your computer; (iii) a claim that any use of the Service by you or someone using your computer infringes any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of any third party, or any right of personality or publicity, is libelous or defamatory, or otherwise results in injury or damage to any third party; (iv) any deletions, additions, insertions or alterations to, or any unauthorized use of, the Service by you or someone using your computer; or (v) any misrepresentation or breach of representation, warranty or covenant made by you contained herein. You agree to pay any and all costs, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and costs awarded against or incurred by or in connection with or arising from any such claim, suit, action or proceeding.
- Termination. Either you or the Trust may terminate this agreement with or without cause at any time and effective immediately. You may terminate by discontinuing use of the Service and destroying all materials obtained from the Service. This agreement will terminate immediately without notice from the Trust if the Trust determines, in its sole discretion, that you have failed to comply with any provision of these TERMS. Upon termination by you or upon notice of termination by the Trust, you must promptly destroy all materials obtained from the Service and any copies thereof. The other Sections of this agreement shall survive any termination of this agreement.
- Governing Law. These TERMS shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and the District of Columbia, without giving effect to conflicts-of-law principles thereof. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in the District of Columbia with respect to any legal proceedings arising out of this agreement and waive any objection to the propriety or convenience of venue in such courts. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of this Web site or these TERMS must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose. If any provision of the TERMS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of the TERMS shall remain in full force and effect.
- Access Outside the United States. If you choose to access the Service from outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with foreign and local laws. The Trust does not provide services to governments, governmental agencies, other groups, individuals, or any of their agents which are subject to U.S. trade sanctions, including, without limitation, to the following Embargoed Persons: (i) governments, government agencies, businesses organized in, and nationals or residents of any embargoed governments or regimes or (ii) anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Asset Control’s lists of Specially Designated Nationals, Specially Designated Global Terrorists, and Foreign Terrorist Organizations. By using the Service, you represent and warrant that you are not an Embargoed Person and are not controlled by or acting as an agent of any Embargoed Person.
- Miscellaneous. You acknowledge that the Trust has the right to change the content or technical specifications of any aspect of the Service at any time at the Trust’s sole discretion. You further accept that such changes may result in your being unable to access the Service.
Official Correspondence must be sent via postal mail to:
The AIA Trust
1735 New York Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20006