The new AIA Trust website is designed to simplify identifying the benefit plans and practice resources for AIA members and components that can help them effectively manage their risks. The AIA Trust offers a portfolio of risk management solutions and resources designed to help AIA members grow and prosper. All programs are exclusively developed for AIA members and their components.
The new website includes:
- A new resources section that enables one to search for risk management resources such as guides, risk reports, webinars, and articles by topic and type.
- Benefit plan information which offers corresponding resources to help explain what plans cover and their relevance to one’s practice and life.
- Product guides geared towards members at different stages of their careers with relevant benefit plans and resources – for those starting a firm, running a firm, planning for ownership transition and retirement, as well as for new members and for AIA components.
- AIA Trust quarterly newsletter articles about evolving risks, new resources, firm and personal management issues searchable by topic.
- The Professional Liability Insurance Database, an easy-to-use searchable directory of professional liability insurers to help members with one of their most important purchasing decisions.
- The AIA Trust Legal Network to help members find qualified a/e construction lawyers by state when needed for a pending claim or other important legal matters.
- AIA component information such as grant funding, educational seminars, and tools and information to assist the component. Most AIA Trust benefit programs are available to component executives and their staff.
Established in 1952, the AIA Trust works with independent consultants to evaluate, select, and monitor insurance and benefits programs for AIA members and components that meet strict criteria. The AIA Trust is governed by a group of six AIA members and one AIA component executive who serve as trustees, appointed by the AIA President. Learn more about the AIA Trust and watch a brief video to find out how you can take advantage of all that is offered.
The AIA Trust is dedicated to helping AIA members make smart decisions about complex matters and serves as a risk management resource for the practice of architecture. Visit theaiatrust.com for more information.