Professional Liability Insurance
For maximum protection and security, insure your firm with one of the broadest professional liability forms in the industry. The AIA Trust’s Professional Liability Insurance, administered by Victor Insurance Managers LLC, provides a coordinated solution integrating good business practices and risk management resources with a comprehensive insurance program for AIA members and their firms.
Special program benefits to your firm include:
- A 5% risk mitigation credit for qualifying AIA members.
- The new 2020 Design & Construction Policy Form, offering major enhancements, exclusion updates, and endorsements such as:
- Expansion of the term “insured”
- Enhanced rectification applicability
- Aggregated defense outside the limits
- Update to faulty workmanship exclusion
- Greater consistency on price/coverage regardless of size
- New rates in select states
- A new automated (AI-backed) contract review tool to help insureds mitigate contractual risk exposures in professional service contracts by scanning them to identify important practice management and insurability issues with guidance to help navigate them.
- Exclusive seminars, webinars, and risk management resources through Victor Insurance Managers LLC.
Take the next step
Learn more from our provider >
(301) 961 9800
A.M. Best has affirmed the Financial Strength Rating (FSR) of A (Excellent) with stable outlook for the CNA Insurance Companies (CNA).