The AIA Trust has assembled numerous resources to help answer your questions, including fact sheets about grandfathered plans, Health Savings Accounts, and employee architect options. The AIA Trust will continue to update and add resources as the legislative landscape changes.
- A list of the 10 questions you should ask when buying healthcare coverage.
- 30-minute webinars about healthcare coverage presented by Pendella
Healthcare Coverage For Individuals and Sole Proprietors
Healthcare Coverage For Firms with Employees
- Kaiser Foundation (KFF) latest insights on national health issues and health reform.
- A summary of the Affordable Care Act provisions.
- Update on how legislation affects small firm health insurance coverage options.
- Facts and FAQs for employee architects about alternatives to healthcare coverage.
- A new fact sheet about Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and why you may want to consider them.
- Find out how Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs) or accounts compare to HSAs by clicking here.
- AIA Trust summary of health care provisions
- Find out if you have a health plan with “Grandfathered Status”—and what that means to you and your firm.
- US Department of Health & Human Services key features of the ACA.
- AIA Trust Healthcare Coverage page lists the benefit plans and services offered to AIA members.