Handy tools to help you manage your risks
Dramatic changes in the economy mean that firms are taking on more risk. Here are some tools to help you & your firm to evaluate and manage potential risk:
- Project Intake Checklist—This form may help you & your firm to evaluate and manage potential risk.
- Project Documentation Checklist—To help you get your documentation in order and be prepared in the event a claim is made.
- Suggested CCA Services Summary & Checklist—To help document that appropriate construction contract administration (CCA) services were provided.
- BIM Execution Checklist—To help manage your risks with BIM, follow a checklist as the project develops – which can be revised based on project requirements.
- Post-Project Evaluation Form—The end of a project may be viewed as a critical opportunity for preparation for the next project.
- Condo Project Evaluation Form
- Client Profile Form—Since appropriate client selection is one of the most important steps in ensuring payment for services, this form and checklist may help you to evaluate whether to proceed with a client.
- Go-, No-Go Form—The investigation of the client and project, as well as the client education, should lead to a rational and strategic “yes/no” decision whether to proceed with a project—this checklist may help you to make the right decision.
- Client Waiver Informed Consent
- Cyber Risk Assessment–Answer ten important questions to find out whether your firm is at risk.
- Checklist Insurance—Be sure you have the coverage you need when starting a firm.
- Sample Retention Policy