In cooperation with AIA/CES, the AIA Trust provides opportunities for AIA Members to earn learning units in the areas of firm management, risk management, and financial management based on the programs and educational resources that the AIA Trust offers.
The AIA Trust offers numerous self-assessment tests based on AIA Trust resources including several white papers and guides. Self-assessment tests can be found on the resources page.
The AIA Trust offers live and on-demand webinar presentations about running a firm effectively—ranging from managing cyber threats or copyright issues to starting a firm to retirement planning. Most of the webinars offer continuing education credit. Webinars can be found on the resources page.
On demand webinars include
- Blockchain 101
- Changing Rules and Continuing Challenges of Employment Practices
- Copy-Catting: Intellectual Property Principles & Rights
- Creating and Maintaining a Professional Practice
- Get Ahead of Cyber Risk
- Managing Professional Exposures as a Small Project Practitioner
- Negotiating Contracts: Understand Your Risks
- Structuring Success: How to Start and Run Your Own Firm
- Virtual Architectural Practice–An Alternate Reality
- If You Build it They Will Sue
- Retirement Risks & Reality, September 16, 12pm ET
- Mediation for the Design Professional, November 3, 1-2:30pm ET
- Taking the Lead to Address Climate Change, October 18, 1-2pm ET
- The Risks and Rewards of Integrated Project Technology, October 28, 1-2:30pm ET (registration link to come)
AIA Trust video overview
Watch this video overview to find out more about AIA Trust risk management educational resources and exclusive member benefit programs—and ask your colleagues and members to join you!
AIA component seminars
Valuable information to help plan for retirement is available with a free, no sales pitch/no obligation webinar for your members—and they can earn CE credits. Learn more